Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Awnsers!

Okay, back from my school trip to Itali, it was a great trip!
After a week, I saw several questions in my shoutbox/mailbox!
Here are the awnsers!

Q: P-3 for the AT-400:
A: No, why not? There is no 4-prop script for the AT-400. And flight characteristics can be tweaked ;)

Q: Make an SBD Dauntless!
A: It has already been made :) Check it here: http://superfung500.blogspot.com/2010/09/sbd-dauntless.html

Q: Jack Swift: Uhh... what software did you use to resize your F4F for the RC Baron? I can't seem to resize planes with 3ds Max, please tell me what software you use, thanks in advance.
A: As always, I use Zmodeler2, version 2.2.4 (purchased license). I had already made the F4F before, so the only this that had to be done was the resizing, which is about 30 seconds of work :)

Q: When is the BF-109 release?
A: Soon, when I find some more spare time ;)

And Jamie: thanks for the link to the model, but I already started my own ;) So I think I will finish my own model :)

I hope I did awnser all your questions now, if you have any further questions, please leave them in the Shoutbox!

2 comments:

  1. The SBD Dauntless has been made but no one can download it because it has not been uploaded by superfung yet. It has been there for 3 to 6 months and I really would like to have it ASAP.
    Thanks. Cheers mate.
    James

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm, I thought he had uploaded it already... Well, I don't really have a lot of time atm, maybe later I will try it.

    ReplyDelete