Monday, August 22, 2011

[WIP]Sopwith Camel

Here you go, just a small preview after about 1,5 hours of work on the Sopwith Camel. I expect the model of this plane will be finished in about 30/40 hours. Then the texturing will have to be done, which will take me (if I am lucky) about 5/10 hours. Then the whole 'converting' part will be done, which will not take longer than 15 minutes.

Pictures:
Red parts have been done so far.

3D model view of the finished parts.
Only a small question came up in my mind: "What plane...?" I was thinking of the Stuntplane (reminding the DR-1 made by Chong McBong which uses a CLEO to shoot), or maybe the Rustler (so it will be able to shoot without a script and can be used in SA-MP). I prefer the Rustler (since I play in SA-MP more often), but you may always vote! The vote is placed under the related-blogs-list.

Edit: The Rustler version will be made anyways, but the highest-voted plane will be made too!

No comments:

Post a Comment